For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Linguine with Bell Peppers and Sausage
Rate this Recipe
Easy to prepare, easy to enjoy!
|1 lb linguine|
|1 lb sausage, casings removed|
|4 red bell peppers, cored, seeded and thinly sliced|
|6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced|
|4 tablespoons butter|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Set aside.
- As pasta is cooking, bring a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add 2 tablespoons of water, add sausage, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Uncover skillet, turn heat to medium-high, and brown sausage for 7 minutes, breaking up with the back of a spoon.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, cook for about 6 minutes, until peppers soften.
- Add butter and an additional 3/4 cup of water to skillet, stir to combine.
- Transfer pasta and sausage pepper mix to large bowl, season with salt and black pepper. Toss together and serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >