For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
These wings pack a lot of flavor in a small package.
|3/4 cup soy sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|1/2 onion, minced|
|3/4 cup bourbon|
|2 lb. chicken wings|
|3 tablespoons dry white wine|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken and the marinade in an 8x8-inch glass baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with pan juices.
- Remove the chicken. Scrape the pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat and add the white wine.
- Cook down until a thick sauce is obtained.
- Stir and add the chicken.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >