For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
These wings pack a lot of flavor in a small package.
|3/4 cup soy sauce|
|3/4 cup brown sugar|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon ginger, ground|
|1/2 onion, minced|
|3/4 cup bourbon|
|2 lb. chicken wings|
|3 tablespoons dry white wine|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken and the marinade in an 8x8-inch glass baking dish and bake for 45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes with pan juices.
- Remove the chicken. Scrape the pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan.
- Heat over medium heat and add the white wine.
- Cook down until a thick sauce is obtained.
- Stir and add the chicken.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >