For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves Yields 1 Dozen Muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 Tbsp. lime juice|
|2 tsp. lime zest|
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring from pan to a wire rack.
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >