For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves Yields 1 Dozen Muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 Tbsp. lime juice|
|2 tsp. lime zest|
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring from pan to a wire rack.
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >