For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves Yields 1 Dozen Muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 Tbsp. lime juice|
|2 tsp. lime zest|
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring from pan to a wire rack.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >