For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Serves Yields 1 Dozen Muffins
|2 cups all-purpose flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|3 tsp. baking powder|
|1/2 tsp. salt|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1/3 cup vegetable oil|
|3 Tbsp. lime juice|
|2 tsp. lime zest|
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil, lime juice and zest; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring from pan to a wire rack.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >