For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nutty Sweet Blue Cheese & Date Spread
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups pecans, finely chopped|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1 large lemon zest of lemon|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper, freshly grated|
|8 oz. dates, chopped|
- Place the pecans in a preheated iron skillet and toast over medium heat, about five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix together the cheeses, salt, pepper and zest until well combined and somewhat whipped.
- Stir in the dates and pecans and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetable sticks.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >