For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nutty Sweet Blue Cheese & Date Spread
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups pecans, finely chopped|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1 large lemon zest of lemon|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper, freshly grated|
|8 oz. dates, chopped|
- Place the pecans in a preheated iron skillet and toast over medium heat, about five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix together the cheeses, salt, pepper and zest until well combined and somewhat whipped.
- Stir in the dates and pecans and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetable sticks.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >