For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Nutty Sweet Blue Cheese & Date Spread
Rate this Recipe
|2 cups pecans, finely chopped|
|16 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened|
|4 oz. blue cheese, crumbled|
|4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/4 tsp. salt|
|1 large lemon zest of lemon|
|1/2 tsp. black pepper, freshly grated|
|8 oz. dates, chopped|
- Place the pecans in a preheated iron skillet and toast over medium heat, about five minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Mix together the cheeses, salt, pepper and zest until well combined and somewhat whipped.
- Stir in the dates and pecans and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetable sticks.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >