For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Super Simple Meatball Sub
Rate this Recipe
5 ingredients are all you need!
|1 cup marinara sauce, more for dipping|
|1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese|
|20 Italian style meatballs|
|1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese|
|4 hoagie rolls, halved|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Arrange hoagie rolls on a baking sheet. Place in oven and toast for 2 minutes.
- Combine marinara sauce and meatballs in a mixing bowl.
- Place 5 meatballs on each of the bottom halves. Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Place back in oven and toast for 3-5 minutes, until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, place top halves on top of meatballs and enjoy with dipping sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >