For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
This sandwich is ultra tender and flavorful.
|2 lb. boneless pork shoulder|
|3 onions, peeled, sliced and separated into rings|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|8 Kaiser rolls, split|
- Place meat in a slow cooker; top with onions and barbecue sauce.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (or on high for 4 to 5 hours) until meat is fully cooked and very tender.
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Remove and discard any excess fat.
- Shred meat with forks and return to slow cooker. Stir to coat shredded meat with sauce.
- Fill Kaiser rolls with meat mixture and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >