For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
This sandwich is ultra tender and flavorful.
|2 lb. boneless pork shoulder|
|3 onions, peeled, sliced and separated into rings|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|8 Kaiser rolls, split|
- Place meat in a slow cooker; top with onions and barbecue sauce.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (or on high for 4 to 5 hours) until meat is fully cooked and very tender.
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Remove and discard any excess fat.
- Shred meat with forks and return to slow cooker. Stir to coat shredded meat with sauce.
- Fill Kaiser rolls with meat mixture and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >