For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
This sandwich is ultra tender and flavorful.
|2 lb. boneless pork shoulder|
|3 onions, peeled, sliced and separated into rings|
|1/2 cup barbecue sauce|
|8 Kaiser rolls, split|
- Place meat in a slow cooker; top with onions and barbecue sauce.
- Cover with lid. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours (or on high for 4 to 5 hours) until meat is fully cooked and very tender.
- Remove meat from slow cooker. Remove and discard any excess fat.
- Shred meat with forks and return to slow cooker. Stir to coat shredded meat with sauce.
- Fill Kaiser rolls with meat mixture and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >