For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|36 1/2" thick slices day old baguette bread|
|4 garlic cloves, cut in half|
|4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|6 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced|
|3 garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|5 basil leaves, chopped|
|1 tsp. olive oil|
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill both sides of bread until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and rub both sides with garlic.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4" cubes.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil , olive oil, and salt. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >