For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|36 1/2" thick slices day old baguette bread|
|4 garlic cloves, cut in half|
|4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|6 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced|
|3 garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|5 basil leaves, chopped|
|1 tsp. olive oil|
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill both sides of bread until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and rub both sides with garlic.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4" cubes.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil , olive oil, and salt. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >