For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|36 1/2" thick slices day old baguette bread|
|4 garlic cloves, cut in half|
|4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil|
|to taste salt and pepper|
|6 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced|
|3 garlic cloves, finely chopped|
|5 basil leaves, chopped|
|1 tsp. olive oil|
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Brush the olive oil on both sides of sliced bread, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on grill.
- Grill both sides of bread until lightly toasted. Remove from grill and rub both sides with garlic.
- Cut tomatoes in half length-wise, remove the core, and dice into small 1/4" cubes.
- In a bowl, add the tomatoes, garlic, basil , olive oil, and salt. Lightly toss until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour to let flavors combine. Spoon onto bruschetta and serve.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >