For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Shrimp Rémoulade
Rate this Recipe
Fine dining seafood in the comfort of your home.
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoons celery, finely chopped|
|2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped|
|3 teaspoons white horseradish, drained and prepared|
|2 teaspoons shallot, minced|
|2 teaspoons ketchup|
|2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard|
|1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|8 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
- Mix together mayonnaise, celery, Italian parsley, horseradish, shallots, ketchup, mustard, lemon peel, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and cayenne pepper in medium bowl to make remoulade. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add shrimp to the skillet when hot.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the shrimp.
- Flip shrimp over when they become opaque and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve the shrimp with the remoulade.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >