For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Shrimp Rémoulade
Rate this Recipe
Fine dining seafood in the comfort of your home.
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 tablespoons celery, finely chopped|
|2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped|
|3 teaspoons white horseradish, drained and prepared|
|2 teaspoons shallot, minced|
|2 teaspoons ketchup|
|2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard|
|1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 teaspoon paprika|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|8 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
- Mix together mayonnaise, celery, Italian parsley, horseradish, shallots, ketchup, mustard, lemon peel, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and cayenne pepper in medium bowl to make remoulade. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil.
- Add shrimp to the skillet when hot.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the shrimp.
- Flip shrimp over when they become opaque and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve the shrimp with the remoulade.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >