For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Shrimp Rémoulade
Rate this Recipe
Makes 8 Servings
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 Tbsp. celery, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped|
|3 tsp. white horseradish, drained and prepared|
|2 tsp. shallot, minced|
|2 tsp. ketchup|
|2 tsp. whole grain Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp. lemon peel, grated|
|1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp. paprika|
|1 small garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper|
|8 oz. shrimp, peeled deveined|
|1 tsp. garlic powder|
|1 Tbsp. lemon juice|
- Mix the first 12 ingredients together in medium bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil.
- Dry off the shrimp and add them to the skillet. Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the shrimp.
- When the shrimps start to get opaque flip them over and sprinkle the lemon juice over them. The shrimp are cooked when they get very pink with a little brown around the edges and curl up.
- Serve the shrimp with the remoulade.
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >