For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Shrimp Rémoulade
Rate this Recipe
Makes 8 Servings
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|3 Tbsp. celery, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped|
|3 tsp. white horseradish, drained and prepared|
|2 tsp. shallot, minced|
|2 tsp. ketchup|
|2 tsp. whole grain Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp. lemon peel, grated|
|1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tsp. paprika|
|1 small garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper|
|8 oz. shrimp, peeled deveined|
|1 tsp. garlic powder|
|1 Tbsp. lemon juice|
- Mix the first 12 ingredients together in medium bowl and refrigerate.
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil.
- Dry off the shrimp and add them to the skillet. Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly over the shrimp.
- When the shrimps start to get opaque flip them over and sprinkle the lemon juice over them. The shrimp are cooked when they get very pink with a little brown around the edges and curl up.
- Serve the shrimp with the remoulade.
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >