For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vietnamese Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Makes 4 servings |
|1 lb. chicken thighs, skinless and boneless|
|2 Tbsp. soy sauce|
|3 small shallots, finely chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, minced|
|1 Tbsp. lemon zest|
|3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped|
|1 Tbsp. mint, finely chopped|
|2 tsp. cornstarch|
|1/2 tsp. kosher salt|
|1/2 tsp. pepper, freshly ground|
|1/2 cup granulated sugar|
|Asian chili sauce, for serving|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean the chicken of fat and cut into 1" chunks, then pulse in a food processor until coarsely ground. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, shallots, garlic, lemon zest, chopped cilantro and mint, cornstarch, salt and pepper and mix with your hands.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the sugar on a plate. Using slightly moistened hands, roll the chicken mixture into 1.25" balls. Roll the meatballs in the sugar until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the meatballs to the prepared baking sheet and bake them for 15 minutes, until they are lightly browned and cooked through.
- Serve with the chili sauce.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >