For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Black Bean Tacos with Slaw and Feta
Rate this Recipe
A healthy and flavorful taco alternative.
|1 can black beans, drained, 15 oz.|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 tablespoon fresh lime juice|
|5 teaspoons olive oil|
|2 cups coleslaw mix|
|2 green onions, chopped|
|1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese|
- Place beans and cumin in a small bowl; partially mash beans.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice and 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Add coleslaw, green onions and cilantro to bowl with olive oil; stir to combine and coat, then season slaw with salt and black pepper.
- Heat 3 teaspoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Set tortillas, in a single layer, in the skillet.
- Evenly divide bean mixture onto half of each tortilla and cook for 1 minute. Fold tacos in half and continue cooking about 1 minute per side, until golden brown.
- Serve tacos with slaw and feta cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >