For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Double Bacon Beef Burger
Rate this Recipe
Half bacon, half beef, all delicious.
|1 lb bacon, ground|
|1 lb ground sirloin beef|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|4 slices Pepper Jack cheese|
|4 slices Cheddar cheese|
|4 hamburger buns, toasted|
- Combine ground bacon and ground sirloin in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix together.
- Form ground meat into 8 burger patties. Place patties between two pieces of parchment paper. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place patties on grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side.
- About two minutes before done cooking, place a slice of cheese on each burger.
- Place two burger patties on each bun. Top with condiments and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >