For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marbled Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Rate this Recipe
Serves 3 dozen
The dreamiest of all desserts.
|3/4 cup water|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1 1/2 squares unsweetened chocolate|
|2 cup flour|
|1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 egg, beaten|
|1 tablespoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup semisweet chocolate chips|
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- In a small saucepan, combine water, butter, and chocolate; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs and sour cream; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chocolate mixture until smooth.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla; set aside. Spread chocolate batter into a greased medium baking pan. Drop cream cheese mixture by tablespoonfuls over batter; cut through the batter with a knife to swirl. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and baking pan, place on wire rack to cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!