For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Shredded Beef Soft Tacos
Rate this Recipe
Simple yet oh so flavorful beef tacos.
|2 jars salsa, your preference|
|5 teaspoons chili powder|
|2 tablespoons cider vinegar|
|1 1/2 lb beef chuck pot roast, trimmed|
|12 tortillas, warmed|
|3 cups shredded lettuce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Spoon 1 cup of the salsa into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining salsa, chili powder and vinegar to a slow cooker, stir to combine ingredients. Add beef, cover slow cooker, and cook on low for 10-12 hours. Shred meat using two forks then place in a serving bowl.
- Place lettuce and sour cream in separate serving bowls.
- Remove pit from avocados, peel and dice. Place diced avocado in a serving bowl.
- Place serving bowls and warmed tortillas on table, create tacos and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >