For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Orange Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Perfectly sweet with a nice citrus finish.
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup brown sugar|
|1/4 cup sugar, more for topping|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|3/4 cup milk|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1/2 cup oil|
|1 cup dried cranberries|
|1/2 teaspoon orange zest|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine milk, orange juice, oil and egg; add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moist.
- Add dried cranberries and orange zest, stirring. Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full of batter; sprinkle tops of muffins with sugar.
- Bake muffins for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in muffin tin for five minutes. Remove from tin; let cool on a wire rack.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >