For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Lovers Brownies
Rate this Recipe
Who can resist triple chocolate brownies?
|3 sticks unsalted butter|
|12 oz dark chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup white chocolate morsels|
|1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels|
|1 3/4 cups sugar|
|1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 cups flour|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish|
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a large baking tin with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a large pan over low heat.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs together with sugar and vanilla extract.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool, then add the egg/sugar mixture and beat well.
- Fold in flour and salt and stir in the white chocolate and semisweet chocolate. Beat to combine then pour the mixture into baking tin.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes. The top should be a paler brown and a little flaky.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, cut into squares and serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >