For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Lemon Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A simple recipe with savory results.
|2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved|
|1 can cream of chicken soup, 11 oz.|
|1/4 cup milk|
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil|
|1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper|
- Cut four thin slices from lemon then squeeze 2 teaspoons of lemon juice from remaining lemon into a small bowl, set lemon juice aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 5 minutes per side minute, until browned.
- Stir the soup, milk, lemon juice and black pepper into the skillet, heat to a boil.
- Top chicken with lemon slices, reduce heat to low. Cover skillet.
- Cook for an additional five minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >