For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 sandwich
A wonderfully messy sandwich that's fun to eat.
|2 slices bread|
|Creamy peanut butter|
|1/4 cup marshmallows|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- On one slice of bread, spread peanut butter and drizzle chocolate syrup. Add marshmallows to peanut butter and chocolate. Cover with other slice of bread.
- On a plate, mix together cinnamon with sugar.
- Coat one side of bread with butter, then place on cinnamon-sugar mix. Repeat with other side of bread.
- Lightly toast each side sandwich in a skillet on medium heat.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >