For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 sandwich
A wonderfully messy sandwich that's fun to eat.
|2 slices bread|
|Creamy peanut butter|
|1/4 cup marshmallows|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- On one slice of bread, spread peanut butter and drizzle chocolate syrup. Add marshmallows to peanut butter and chocolate. Cover with other slice of bread.
- On a plate, mix together cinnamon with sugar.
- Coat one side of bread with butter, then place on cinnamon-sugar mix. Repeat with other side of bread.
- Lightly toast each side sandwich in a skillet on medium heat.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >