For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 sandwich
A wonderfully messy sandwich that's fun to eat.
|2 slices bread|
|Creamy peanut butter|
|1/4 cup marshmallows|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|2 teaspoons sugar|
- On one slice of bread, spread peanut butter and drizzle chocolate syrup. Add marshmallows to peanut butter and chocolate. Cover with other slice of bread.
- On a plate, mix together cinnamon with sugar.
- Coat one side of bread with butter, then place on cinnamon-sugar mix. Repeat with other side of bread.
- Lightly toast each side sandwich in a skillet on medium heat.
- Remove from heat, cut in half and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >