For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cherry Cheesecake Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 muffins
A yummy treat you can enjoy any time of day.
|1 box moist white cake mix|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup sugar, plus 1/2 cup|
|2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs|
|6 tablespoons butter, melted|
|1/4 cup cherry preserves|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon lemon juice|
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 350° F.
- To make the batter, in a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, softened cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and 1/4 cup sugar. Beat with hand mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- To make the crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and lemon juice, beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Place 12 paper muffin cups into muffin tin. Divide half of the graham cracker mixture among the muffin cups and lightly press into bottoms. Fill cups all the way to the top with muffin batter. Place 1 teaspoon of cherry preserves on top of muffin batter. With the same spoon, lightly press the preserves into batter.
- Top muffins with a dollop of the cream cheese filling mixture. Sprinkle remaining graham cracker mixture over the tops. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before removing muffins from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >