For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Salsa Verde Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
A fiesta of flavors in every bite.
|2 bone-in pork chops|
|2 teaspoons lime zest|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1/4 cup salsa verde|
|1 teaspoon chipotle powder|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 lime, halved for garnish|
|Crumbled cojita cheese, for topping|
|Olive oil, for pork chops|
- Preheat grill to high.
- Combine lime zest, sugar, chipotle powder, sea salt and cumin in a small bowl.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over pork chops and massage in. Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning mix. Rub into pork chops.
- Place pork chops on grill and cook 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low, close lid and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from grill. Transfer to a plate and tent with aluminum foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with cojita cheese and salsa verde. Drizzle lime juice from halved limes over pork chops and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >