For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Salsa Verde Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
A fiesta of flavors in every bite.
|2 bone-in pork chops|
|2 teaspoons lime zest|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1/4 cup salsa verde|
|1 teaspoon chipotle powder|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1 tablespoon cumin|
|1 lime, halved for garnish|
|Crumbled cojita cheese, for topping|
|Olive oil, for pork chops|
- Preheat grill to high.
- Combine lime zest, sugar, chipotle powder, sea salt and cumin in a small bowl.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over pork chops and massage in. Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning mix. Rub into pork chops.
- Place pork chops on grill and cook 2 minutes per side. Reduce heat to medium-low, close lid and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from grill. Transfer to a plate and tent with aluminum foil. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Top with cojita cheese and salsa verde. Drizzle lime juice from halved limes over pork chops and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >