For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
Every bite is satisfyingly sweet and savory.
|3 lb pork tenderloin|
|1/3 cup honey|
|3 cloves garlic, crushed|
|2/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil|
|1 teaspoon ground ginger|
|Cooking spray, for grill|
- Combine garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin in a resealable bag. Pour soy sauce mix over pork, coat evenly. Place in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Remove pork tenderloin from bag. Discard marinade.
- Stir together honey, brown sugar and sesame oil in a saucepan. Bring pan to low heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Spray grilling surface with cooking spray. Bring grill to medium-high heat.
- Place pork tenderloin on the grill. Brush pork with brown sugar mixture. Cook pork for 20-25 minutes. Turning pork occasionally and basting with brown sugar mix as needed.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >