For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Round Tip Roast
Rate this Recipe
A spectacularly rich and delicious beef roast.
|3 lb boneless round tip roast|
|3 tablespoons minced garlic|
|1 tablespoon minced onion|
|1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon paprika|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon black pepper|
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, pepper, paprika, salt, vinegar, onion and garlic in a small mixing bowl.
- Place roast in a large resealable bag. Pour marinade from bowl into bag. Coast roast evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Remove roast from bag. Discard marinade.
- Turn one half of the grill to medium heat. Place roast on unlit side of grill. Cook for 1 hour.
- Increase heat to high. Transfer roast to lit side. Grill each side for about 5 minutes. Roast should be lightly charred.
- Remove roast and transfer to a large plate. Cover in foil and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >