For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Lobster Tails
Rate this Recipe
A simple seafood recipe with huge flavor.
|3 lobster tails|
|2 teaspoons parsley|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 cup water|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Remove sharp edges. Sprinkle each with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice on each tail.
- Pour water on bottom of a shallow 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
- Place lobster tails in pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >