For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Lobster Tails
Rate this Recipe
A simple seafood recipe with huge flavor.
|3 lobster tails|
|2 teaspoons parsley|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 cup water|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Remove sharp edges. Sprinkle each with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice on each tail.
- Pour water on bottom of a shallow 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
- Place lobster tails in pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >