For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Lobster Tails
Rate this Recipe
A simple seafood recipe with huge flavor.
|3 lobster tails|
|2 teaspoons parsley|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|3 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 cup water|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Remove sharp edges. Sprinkle each with parsley and salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and lemon juice on each tail.
- Pour water on bottom of a shallow 7 x 11 inch baking pan.
- Place lobster tails in pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >