For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
A tasty pork dish that's extra tender.
|4 red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges|
|4 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1 tablespoon dried thyme|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 onion, sliced|
|1 portobello mushroom, quartered|
|1 zucchini, quartered|
|1 yellow squash, quartered|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes, garlic, thyme, olive oil, salt and black pepper into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, mushroom, zucchini and squash; stir. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together flour, Cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes per side, or until done.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >