For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Chops with Roasted Vegetables
Rate this Recipe
A tasty pork dish that's extra tender.
|4 red potatoes, cut into 8 wedges|
|4 cloves garlic, pressed|
|1 tablespoon dried thyme|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2 teaspoons salt|
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 onion, sliced|
|1 portobello mushroom, quartered|
|1 zucchini, quartered|
|1 yellow squash, quartered|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning|
|2 teaspoons dried thyme|
|1 cup vegetable oil|
|4 bone-in pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place potatoes, garlic, thyme, olive oil, salt and black pepper into a 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan; toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add onion, mushroom, zucchini and squash; stir. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep warm.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together flour, Cajun seasoning and thyme.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- While oil is heating, dredge pork chops in flour mixture. Fry pork chops in hot vegetable oil for 3 minutes per side, or until done.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >