For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hatch Chile Marinated Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
One of the easiest and tastiest southwest style recipes.
|4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless|
|3 hatch chiles, seeded, roasted and peeled|
|5 cloves garlic|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|5 tomatillos, peeled|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 bunch cilantro, stems removed|
- Combine tomatillos, chiles, lime juice, cumin, olive oil and cilantro in a blender. Pulse until well combined and coarsely chopped.
- Transfer half the sauce to a resealable bag. Keep the other half in the blender cup. Place blender cup in refrigerator.
- Pat dry chicken breasts. Tenderize chicken breasts with a mallet. Transfer chicken to the resealable bag. Coat chicken and place bag in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Bring a large pan to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator and bag. Place in hot pan and cook for 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. (Both sides of chicken should be browned.
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour reserved sauce over chicken and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >