For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hatch Chile Marinated Chicken
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
One of the easiest and tastiest southwest style recipes.
|4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless|
|3 hatch chiles, seeded, roasted and peeled|
|5 cloves garlic|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|5 tomatillos, peeled|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 bunch cilantro, stems removed|
- Combine tomatillos, chiles, lime juice, cumin, olive oil and cilantro in a blender. Pulse until well combined and coarsely chopped.
- Transfer half the sauce to a resealable bag. Keep the other half in the blender cup. Place blender cup in refrigerator.
- Pat dry chicken breasts. Tenderize chicken breasts with a mallet. Transfer chicken to the resealable bag. Coat chicken and place bag in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Bring a large pan to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator and bag. Place in hot pan and cook for 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. (Both sides of chicken should be browned.
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour reserved sauce over chicken and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >