For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Hatch Chile Marinated Chicken
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest and tastiest southwest style recipes.
|4 chicken breasts, boneless skinless|
|3 hatch chiles, seeded, roasted and peeled|
|5 cloves garlic|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|5 tomatillos, peeled|
|1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil|
|1 bunch cilantro, stems removed|
- Combine tomatillos, chiles, lime juice, cumin, olive oil and cilantro in a blender. Pulse until well combined and coarsely chopped.
- Transfer half the sauce to a resealable bag. Keep the other half in the blender cup. Place blender cup in refrigerator.
- Pat dry chicken breasts. Tenderize chicken breasts with a mallet. Transfer chicken to the resealable bag. Coat chicken and place bag in refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Bring a large pan to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator and bag. Place in hot pan and cook for 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes. (Both sides of chicken should be browned.
- Place chicken on serving plates, pour reserved sauce over chicken and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >