For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bunny Fruit Platter
Rate this Recipe
A fun and festive way to celebrate Easter.
|1 mozzarella cheese stick|
|18 oz blueberries|
|10 oz strawberries|
|3 kiwi fruits|
|6 oz raspberries|
- Wash all fruit and shake off excess water. Cut the tops off of strawberries. Cut each strawberry in half. Transfer strawberries to a bowl and set aside. Cut outer skin off of kiwi fruits. Cut each kiwi fruit into medium slices. Transfer kiwi fruit to a separate bowl and set aside. Cut pear into small chunks. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside. Cut rough exterior of pineapple of and core the pineapple. Cut pineapple into small chunks.
- Place pineapple chunks in the center of a 12-inch x 15-inch serving plate. Begin to form two balls, forming the bunny's cheeks, with a most the pineapple. Form the face, eyes and ears with the remaining pineapple. (Leave a hollow center for the eyes and ears, and leave a space between the ears)
- Place kiwi slices in the center of the pineapple ears. Create a line in the center of the ears with strawberry slices. Place one strawberry slice near the bottom center of the pineapple cheeks to create the bunny's nose. Arrange the remaining strawberries at the bottom of the plate.
- Create the bunny's eyes with a small amount of blueberries. Arrange the remaining blueberries along the outer edges of the bunny's ears. Place the raspberries on top of the strawberry slices at the bottom of the plate.
- Place the pear chunks between the pineapple ears. Place a few of the pear chunks in the half circle around the eyes to create the bunnys eyebrows. Place two pear chunks at the bottom of the pineapple cheeks, creating two teeth.
- Peel long, thick pieces out of the cheese stick, creating the bunny's whiskers. Arrange a few of the cheese whiskers on opposite sides of the strawberry nose.
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >