For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red, White and Green Christmas Quiche
Rate this Recipe
It’s colorful, flavorful and perfect for your holiday feast!
|1 red bell pepper, diced|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 cup milk|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 cup grated Swiss cheese|
|6 eggs, slightly beaten|
|2 cups broccoli, chopped|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup sliced green onions|
|1 prepared pie crust|
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place pie crust in a deep dish pie tin.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into a pan. Heat to medium. Once hot, add broccoli and red peppers, saute until broccoli is slightly soft. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together nutmeg, salt, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese in the pie crust. Add cooked green onions, red peppers and broccoli. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Place pie tin in oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° F and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >