For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red, White and Green Christmas Quiche
Rate this Recipe
It’s colorful, flavorful and perfect for your holiday feast!
|1 red bell pepper, diced|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 cup milk|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 cup grated Swiss cheese|
|6 eggs, slightly beaten|
|2 cups broccoli, chopped|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup sliced green onions|
|1 prepared pie crust|
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place pie crust in a deep dish pie tin.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into a pan. Heat to medium. Once hot, add broccoli and red peppers, saute until broccoli is slightly soft. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together nutmeg, salt, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese in the pie crust. Add cooked green onions, red peppers and broccoli. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Place pie tin in oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° F and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >