For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red, White and Green Christmas Quiche
Rate this Recipe
It’s colorful, flavorful and perfect for your holiday feast!
|1 red bell pepper, diced|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1 cup milk|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 cup grated Swiss cheese|
|6 eggs, slightly beaten|
|2 cups broccoli, chopped|
|Pepper, to taste|
|1/2 cup sliced green onions|
|1 prepared pie crust|
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Place pie crust in a deep dish pie tin.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into a pan. Heat to medium. Once hot, add broccoli and red peppers, saute until broccoli is slightly soft. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together nutmeg, salt, milk and eggs in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese in the pie crust. Add cooked green onions, red peppers and broccoli. Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Place pie tin in oven and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° F and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >