For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest pork recipes you’ll ever make.
|1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin|
|Salt, to taste|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|10 slices bacon|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|Pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven 350° F. Lay bacon slices out flat.
- Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil into an oven-proof skillet. Bring to high heat. Once hot, sear pork until lightly browned.
- Wrap pork tenderloins with 2 slices of bacon. Transfer pork back to skillet. Drizzle honey over pork and brush to evenly coat.
- Place skillet in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes. Baste with juices halfway through cooking. Remove from oven and baste again. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >