For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
The perfect meal for cool Autumn nights.
|1/2 cup water|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, fresh or dried|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Mix together water, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place pork chops in bag one at a time and evenly coat.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Heat to medium-high. Once oil is hot, place pork chops in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour cranberry mix and mustard into the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place pork chops on serving plates and top with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >