For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
The perfect meal for cool Autumn nights.
|1/2 cup water|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, fresh or dried|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Mix together water, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place pork chops in bag one at a time and evenly coat.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Heat to medium-high. Once oil is hot, place pork chops in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour cranberry mix and mustard into the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place pork chops on serving plates and top with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >