For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crowned Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
The perfect meal for cool Autumn nights.
|1/2 cup water|
|4 boneless pork chops|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 cup cranberries, fresh or dried|
|1/4 cup flour|
|1/2 cup apple juice|
|1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Mix together water, cranberries and apple juice in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Pour pepper, flour and salt into a one-gallon zip-top bag. Place pork chops in bag one at a time and evenly coat.
- Pour oil into a skillet. Heat to medium-high. Once oil is hot, place pork chops in skillet and cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Pour cranberry mix and mustard into the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Add pork chops. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place pork chops on serving plates and top with cranberry sauce.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >