For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
T-bone Steaks with Mushroom Bacon Sauce
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest steaks to prepare from start to finish.
|1/4 cup water|
|2 t-bone steaks, (8 oz.)|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 teaspoon brown sugar|
|5 slices bacon, (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)|
|1/4 cup A1 sauce|
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine brown sugar, bacon pieces, water and steak sauce in the skillet with mushrooms. Mix together well.
- Bring skillet to a boil then reduce to medium-low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange steaks on a pan, place in oven and broil for 14-16 minutes.
- Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >