For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
T-bone Steaks with Mushroom Bacon Sauce
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest steaks to prepare from start to finish.
|1/4 cup water|
|2 t-bone steaks, (8 oz.)|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 teaspoon brown sugar|
|5 slices bacon, (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)|
|1/4 cup A1 sauce|
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine brown sugar, bacon pieces, water and steak sauce in the skillet with mushrooms. Mix together well.
- Bring skillet to a boil then reduce to medium-low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange steaks on a pan, place in oven and broil for 14-16 minutes.
- Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >