For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
T-bone Steaks with Mushroom Bacon Sauce
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest steaks to prepare from start to finish.
|1/4 cup water|
|2 t-bone steaks, (8 oz.)|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 teaspoon brown sugar|
|5 slices bacon, (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)|
|1/4 cup A1 sauce|
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine brown sugar, bacon pieces, water and steak sauce in the skillet with mushrooms. Mix together well.
- Bring skillet to a boil then reduce to medium-low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange steaks on a pan, place in oven and broil for 14-16 minutes.
- Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >