For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
T-bone Steaks with Mushroom Bacon Sauce
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest steaks to prepare from start to finish.
|1/4 cup water|
|2 t-bone steaks, (8 oz.)|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 teaspoon brown sugar|
|5 slices bacon, (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)|
|1/4 cup A1 sauce|
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine brown sugar, bacon pieces, water and steak sauce in the skillet with mushrooms. Mix together well.
- Bring skillet to a boil then reduce to medium-low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange steaks on a pan, place in oven and broil for 14-16 minutes.
- Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >