For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
T-bone Steaks with Mushroom Bacon Sauce
Rate this Recipe
One of the easiest steaks to prepare from start to finish.
|1/4 cup water|
|2 t-bone steaks, (8 oz.)|
|8 oz sliced mushrooms|
|1 teaspoon brown sugar|
|5 slices bacon, (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)|
|1/4 cup A1 sauce|
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain. Reserve bacon grease.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine brown sugar, bacon pieces, water and steak sauce in the skillet with mushrooms. Mix together well.
- Bring skillet to a boil then reduce to medium-low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Arrange steaks on a pan, place in oven and broil for 14-16 minutes.
- Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >