For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe
So good, you’ll forget they’re good for you.
|5 tablespoons almond milk|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 lb chicken thighs, (cut into strips)|
|1/2 cup tapioca|
|1 tablespoon arrowroot|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup hot sauce|
|1/2 cup blanched almond flour|
|5 tablespoons nondairy butter|
|Vegetable oil, (for frying)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine almond milk, arrowroot, hot sauce and nondairy butter in a saucepan. Cook for two minutes and continually stir. (Should thicken up)
- In a mixing bowl, combine black pepper, tapioca, salt and almond flour. Stir together well.
- Dip chicken strips in almond milk mixture then dredge in almond flour mixture. Repeat to coat evenly.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a baking dish. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Chicken should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >