For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe
So good, you’ll forget they’re good for you.
|5 tablespoons almond milk|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 lb chicken thighs, (cut into strips)|
|1/2 cup tapioca|
|1 tablespoon arrowroot|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup hot sauce|
|1/2 cup blanched almond flour|
|5 tablespoons nondairy butter|
|Vegetable oil, (for frying)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine almond milk, arrowroot, hot sauce and nondairy butter in a saucepan. Cook for two minutes and continually stir. (Should thicken up)
- In a mixing bowl, combine black pepper, tapioca, salt and almond flour. Stir together well.
- Dip chicken strips in almond milk mixture then dredge in almond flour mixture. Repeat to coat evenly.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a baking dish. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Chicken should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >