For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Paleo Chicken Tenders
Rate this Recipe
So good, you’ll forget they’re good for you.
|5 tablespoons almond milk|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
|1 lb chicken thighs, (cut into strips)|
|1/2 cup tapioca|
|1 tablespoon arrowroot|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 cup hot sauce|
|1/2 cup blanched almond flour|
|5 tablespoons nondairy butter|
|Vegetable oil, (for frying)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine almond milk, arrowroot, hot sauce and nondairy butter in a saucepan. Cook for two minutes and continually stir. (Should thicken up)
- In a mixing bowl, combine black pepper, tapioca, salt and almond flour. Stir together well.
- Dip chicken strips in almond milk mixture then dredge in almond flour mixture. Repeat to coat evenly.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a baking dish. Arrange chicken in baking dish.
- Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Chicken should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >