For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Stuffed Bacon and Habanero Cheddar Sliders
Rate this Recipe
One of the best slider recipes of all time.
|5 slider rolls|
|1 lb ground beef|
|8 oz habanero cheddar cheese, (cubed or crumbled)|
|4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|5 slices cooked bacon, (chopped)|
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Separate ground beef and habanero cheese into five equal pieces. Form beef into a flat patty. Place cheese in middle of each beef patty.
- Place one slice of chopped bacon on top of each flat patty. Fold beef over cheese and bacon. (Make sure bacon and cheese are completely sealed into patty) (Repeat with remaining patties)
- Pour Worcestershire sauce over patties.
- Place patties on grill and cook until evenly browned.
- Remove beef from grill and place on slider buns.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >