For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Easy Skillet-Cooked Steak Fajitas
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Pork and Pineapple Tacos
Rate this Recipe
You’ve never had tacos like these before.
|4 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|3 tablespoons diced pineapple|
|2 lb pork tenderloin, (trimmed and cubed)|
|2 teaspoons chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|2 tablespoons chopped cilantro|
|1/4 cup pineapple juice|
|1 teaspoon ground cumin|
|1 tablespoon cooking oil|
|Tortillas, (corn or flour)|
- Pour oil into a large skillet. Bring to medium heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Place pork in the hot skillet. Cook until golden brown.
- Sprinkle chili powder, cumin, garlic and cayenne over pork. Stir together and cook for two minutes.
- Pour pineapple juice into skillet. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro into skillet. Stir together.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >