For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili Lime Chicken with Strawberry Avocado Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Grilled to perfection and incredibly flavorful.
|1/2 avocado, (pitted and diced)|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|4 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon grape seed oil|
|1 onion, (diced, red or white)|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|8 strawberries, (hulled and diced)|
|1 1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
- Whisk together honey, 2 tablespoons lime juice, grape seed oil, salt and chili powder in a mixing bowl. Transfer mixture to a resealable bag.
- Place chicken breasts in bag. Seal shut and coat evenly. Place chicken in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken breasts from the bag. Discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- As chicken is cooking, combine avocado, remaining lime juice, cilantro, onion and strawberries in a mixing bowl Toss together well.
- Serve strawberry avocado salsa with chicken and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >