For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chili Lime Chicken with Strawberry Avocado Salsa
Rate this Recipe
Grilled to perfection and incredibly flavorful.
|1/2 avocado, (pitted and diced)|
|1 tablespoon honey|
|3 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|4 chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1 tablespoon grape seed oil|
|1 onion, (diced, red or white)|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|8 strawberries, (hulled and diced)|
|1 1/4 teaspoon chili powder|
- Whisk together honey, 2 tablespoons lime juice, grape seed oil, salt and chili powder in a mixing bowl. Transfer mixture to a resealable bag.
- Place chicken breasts in bag. Seal shut and coat evenly. Place chicken in refrigerator overnight.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken breasts from the bag. Discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- As chicken is cooking, combine avocado, remaining lime juice, cilantro, onion and strawberries in a mixing bowl Toss together well.
- Serve strawberry avocado salsa with chicken and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >