For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Margarita Chicken Dip
Rate this Recipe
The perfect summer party dip.
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon lime zest|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|12 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 1/2 cups chicken, (cooked and shredded)|
|2 tablespoons fresh orange juice|
|8 oz pico de gallo|
|2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 cup tequila|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Arrange cream cheese across bottom of crock pot.
- Spread shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Add cumin, lime zest, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, kosher salt and tequila to crock pot.
- Place top on crock pot and turn to high heat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Pour pico de gallo on top of dip and serve with tortilla chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >