For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooked Margarita Chicken Dip
Rate this Recipe
The perfect summer party dip.
|1 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon lime zest|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|12 oz cream cheese|
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|1 1/2 cups chicken, (cooked and shredded)|
|2 tablespoons fresh orange juice|
|8 oz pico de gallo|
|2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1/4 cup tequila|
|Tortilla chips, (for serving)|
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Arrange cream cheese across bottom of crock pot.
- Spread shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top chicken with shredded cheese.
- Add cumin, lime zest, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, kosher salt and tequila to crock pot.
- Place top on crock pot and turn to high heat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Pour pico de gallo on top of dip and serve with tortilla chips.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >