For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Fish Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Sour Cream
Rate this Recipe
Healthier than deep fried and tastier!
|1/2 lemon, (sliced)|
|Shredded cabbage, (for garnish)|
|4 whitefish fillets|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon creole seasoning|
|1/2 lime, (sliced)|
|Shredded cheese, (for garnish)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|For Sriracha Sour Cream:|
|1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Place fish in a large bowl. Sprinkle fish with chili powder, creole seasoning, ground black pepper, cumin, olive oil, oregano and onion powder. Coat fish evenly.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Once hot, place fish on grill. Top fish with lime and lemon slices. Cook for 6 minutes per side.
- While fish is cooking, combine Sriracha sauce and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Remove fish from grill, place in corn tortillas. Spoon Sriracha sour cream over fish. Top with cabbage and shredded cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >