For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Fish Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Sour Cream
Rate this Recipe
Healthier than deep fried and tastier!
|1/2 lemon, (sliced)|
|Shredded cabbage, (for garnish)|
|4 whitefish fillets|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon creole seasoning|
|1/2 lime, (sliced)|
|Shredded cheese, (for garnish)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|For Sriracha Sour Cream:|
|1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Place fish in a large bowl. Sprinkle fish with chili powder, creole seasoning, ground black pepper, cumin, olive oil, oregano and onion powder. Coat fish evenly.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Once hot, place fish on grill. Top fish with lime and lemon slices. Cook for 6 minutes per side.
- While fish is cooking, combine Sriracha sauce and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Remove fish from grill, place in corn tortillas. Spoon Sriracha sour cream over fish. Top with cabbage and shredded cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >