For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Fish Tacos with Spicy Sriracha Sour Cream
Rate this Recipe
Healthier than deep fried and tastier!
|1/2 lemon, (sliced)|
|Shredded cabbage, (for garnish)|
|4 whitefish fillets|
|1/2 teaspoon chili powder|
|1 teaspoon creole seasoning|
|1/2 lime, (sliced)|
|Shredded cheese, (for garnish)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|4 corn tortillas|
|1/4 teaspoon cumin|
|1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|For Sriracha Sour Cream:|
|1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Place fish in a large bowl. Sprinkle fish with chili powder, creole seasoning, ground black pepper, cumin, olive oil, oregano and onion powder. Coat fish evenly.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Once hot, place fish on grill. Top fish with lime and lemon slices. Cook for 6 minutes per side.
- While fish is cooking, combine Sriracha sauce and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Remove fish from grill, place in corn tortillas. Spoon Sriracha sour cream over fish. Top with cabbage and shredded cheese.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >