For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Chipotle Pork Tenderloin Topped with Cherry Lime Salsa
Rate this Recipe
The cherries add a lot of flavor and zing.
|4 tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|14 oz pork tenderloin|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|1/4 cup honey|
|1 cup quartered cherries|
|4 teaspoons adobo sauce|
|2 teaspoons lime zest|
|2 tablespoons cilantro|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|4 chipotle peppers, (chopped)|
- Mix together 2 tablespoons lime juice, salt, garlic, honey, adobo sauce, lime zest, olive oil and chipotle peppers. Mix together very well. Transfer to a resealable bag.
- Place pork tenderloin in bag and coat well. Let pork marinate for 3 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Once hot, place pork on edge of grill, away from direct heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from grill and place in middle of large sheet of aluminum foil. Pull edges of foil together and seal shut. Let rest for at least 10 minutes.
- While pork is in aluminum foil, combine 2 tablespoons lime juice, cherries and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Toss together and top pork with cherry lime salsa.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >