For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Crusted Chicken Fingers
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 cup crumbled corn chips|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders|
|1/2 cup almonds|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened|
- Place chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl. Pour in buttermilk, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place almonds in a food processor. Pulse until almonds resemble coarse crumbs. Add salt and crumbled chips, pulse once to gently mix.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a bowl. Dip chicken in bowl and coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >