For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Crusted Chicken Fingers
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 cup crumbled corn chips|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders|
|1/2 cup almonds|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened|
- Place chicken tenders in a large mixing bowl. Pour in buttermilk, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place almonds in a food processor. Pulse until almonds resemble coarse crumbs. Add salt and crumbled chips, pulse once to gently mix.
- Transfer crumb mixture to a bowl. Dip chicken in bowl and coat evenly. Shake off excess.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >