For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Flank Steak Salad
Rate this Recipe
Mix up your regular salad routine.
|2 sweet peppers, (halved)|
|4 cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|8 oz beef flank steak|
|1 avocado, (peeled and sliced thin)|
|2 green onions, (trimmed)|
|2 cups romaine lettuce|
|1 ear corn|
|Salad dressing, (your preference)|
- Coat sweet peppers, corn and green onions with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Heat grill to medium. Once hot, add steak and cover. Cook 17-20 minutes.
- Place corn on grill. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Add peppers for last 8 minutes. Turn frequently.
- Remove steak, corn and peppers from grill. Cut steak into thin slices. Dice peppers and cut corn kernels from cob.
- Divide lettuce up into two bowls. Add green onions, steak, corn and peppers to bowl. Toss together. Top salad with avocado slices and drizzle on dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >