For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Flank Steak Salad
Rate this Recipe
Mix up your regular salad routine.
|2 sweet peppers, (halved)|
|4 cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|8 oz beef flank steak|
|1 avocado, (peeled and sliced thin)|
|2 green onions, (trimmed)|
|2 cups romaine lettuce|
|1 ear corn|
|Salad dressing, (your preference)|
- Coat sweet peppers, corn and green onions with a light layer of cooking spray.
- Heat grill to medium. Once hot, add steak and cover. Cook 17-20 minutes.
- Place corn on grill. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Add peppers for last 8 minutes. Turn frequently.
- Remove steak, corn and peppers from grill. Cut steak into thin slices. Dice peppers and cut corn kernels from cob.
- Divide lettuce up into two bowls. Add green onions, steak, corn and peppers to bowl. Toss together. Top salad with avocado slices and drizzle on dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >