For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Veggie Tian
Rate this Recipe
Easy, Healthy and a Little Cheesy
|1 potato, (sliced thin)|
|Ground pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup shredded Italian cheese|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 zucchini, (sliced thin)|
|1 tomato, (sliced thin)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 yellow squash, (sliced thin)|
|1 yellow onion, (sliced thin)|
|1 teaspoon dried thyme|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Pour olive oil into a pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Once hot, add onion and garlic to pan. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. Place onion and garlic in the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange and alternate potato, zucchini, tomato and squash vertically on top of onion and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place in oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil from baking dish, sprinkle shredded cheese on to and place back in oven. Bake for 45-20 minutes. (Top should be golden brown)
|Course:||Dinner, side, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >