For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Wake up to the most delicious breakfast dish.
|1/4 cup melted butter|
|16 oz small curd cottage cheese|
|1 lb breakfast sausages|
|1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|3 cups diced potatoes|
|1/2 cup diced onions|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook sausages until evenly browned. After cooked, drain liquid and crumble sausage.
- Combine melted butter and diced potatoes in a mixing bowl. Spoon potato mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Combine cottage cheese, crumbled sausage, shredded cheddar, eggs and diced onions in a separate mixing bowl Mix together well. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >