For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Wake up to the most delicious breakfast dish.
|1/4 cup melted butter|
|16 oz small curd cottage cheese|
|1 lb breakfast sausages|
|1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|3 cups diced potatoes|
|1/2 cup diced onions|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook sausages until evenly browned. After cooked, drain liquid and crumble sausage.
- Combine melted butter and diced potatoes in a mixing bowl. Spoon potato mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Combine cottage cheese, crumbled sausage, shredded cheddar, eggs and diced onions in a separate mixing bowl Mix together well. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >