For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Wake up to the most delicious breakfast dish.
|1/4 cup melted butter|
|16 oz small curd cottage cheese|
|1 lb breakfast sausages|
|1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese|
|3 cups diced potatoes|
|1/2 cup diced onions|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook sausages until evenly browned. After cooked, drain liquid and crumble sausage.
- Combine melted butter and diced potatoes in a mixing bowl. Spoon potato mix into baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Combine cottage cheese, crumbled sausage, shredded cheddar, eggs and diced onions in a separate mixing bowl Mix together well. Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >