For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Stuffed Flank Steak
Rate this Recipe
The most impressive main meal.
|1 teaspoon garlic salt|
|2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs|
|1 package chopped spinach, (drained)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|7 oz roasted red peppers|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1 egg yolk|
|2 lb flank steak|
|1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese|
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place steak on cutting board. Make a horizontal cut down lengthwise down of the steak. (Do not cut all the way in half. Leave a small portion at the end) Open steak and lay flat like a book.
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, bread crumbs, spinach, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, red peppers and blue cheese in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Season steak with 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt and ground pepper. Coat evenly.
- Spoon spinach mixture onto steak. Create a 1-inch border on all sides. Roll steak up into a tube shape. Tie steak with a few pieces of cotton twine.
- Rub steak with olive oil and sprinkle remaining garlic salt and ground pepper over steak.
- Place steak on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes. Increase heat to broil and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >