For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Basted and cooked to perfection.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|1 cup ketchup|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a light coating of salt and pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Brush a small amount of sauce on pork chops.
- Place pork chops on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce. Flip pork chops and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce.
- Remove from grill and let cool before serving.