For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Basted and cooked to perfection.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|1 cup ketchup|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a light coating of salt and pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Brush a small amount of sauce on pork chops.
- Place pork chops on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce. Flip pork chops and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce.
- Remove from grill and let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >