For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Basted and cooked to perfection.
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|6 boneless pork chops|
|1 cup ketchup|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1/3 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, (minced)|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine soy sauce, ketchup, honey and minced garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle a light coating of salt and pepper on both sides of each pork chop. Brush a small amount of sauce on pork chops.
- Place pork chops on hot grill and cook for 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce. Flip pork chops and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Baste with more sauce.
- Remove from grill and let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >