For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Chipotle Bacon Sliders
Rate this Recipe
Small size, huge flavor.
|4 strips bacon, (cooked and chopped)|
|3 tablespoons coconut oil|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt, (more to taste)|
|1 yellow onion, (sliced into thin rounds)|
|1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder|
|2 tablespoons lime juice|
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 teaspoon cumin powder|
|Fresh vegetables, (optional, for garnish)|
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a medium pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add onions and saute until golden brown. (About 20-25 minutes)
- As onions are cooking, mash together 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon, chipotle chili powder, ground beef and cumin powder. Season with sea salt. Once combined, form into 8 small patties.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top patties with onions, avocado mix and fresh vegetables.
|Course:||Dinner, lunch, snack|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >