For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Everything you love about pizza, just smaller and healthier.
|1 green bell pepper, (finely diced)|
|8 small flour tortillas|
|1/2 zucchini, (thin sliced)|
|Vegan Parmesan cheese|
|Kalamata olives, (diced)|
|1 cup tomato sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use the rim of a drinking glass to cut tortillas into the pizza crust. Place in muffin tin. Press down gently.
- Spoon sauce on tortillas, top with cheese, zucchini, bell peppers and olives. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
- Gently run a butter knife around edges to remove pizzas from the tin.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >