For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Everything you love about pizza, just smaller and healthier.
|1 green bell pepper, (finely diced)|
|8 small flour tortillas|
|1/2 zucchini, (thin sliced)|
|Vegan Parmesan cheese|
|Kalamata olives, (diced)|
|1 cup tomato sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use the rim of a drinking glass to cut tortillas into the pizza crust. Place in muffin tin. Press down gently.
- Spoon sauce on tortillas, top with cheese, zucchini, bell peppers and olives. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
- Gently run a butter knife around edges to remove pizzas from the tin.
See Other Recipes Like This
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >