For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Everything you love about pizza, just smaller and healthier.
|1 green bell pepper, (finely diced)|
|8 small flour tortillas|
|1/2 zucchini, (thin sliced)|
|Vegan Parmesan cheese|
|Kalamata olives, (diced)|
|1 cup tomato sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use the rim of a drinking glass to cut tortillas into the pizza crust. Place in muffin tin. Press down gently.
- Spoon sauce on tortillas, top with cheese, zucchini, bell peppers and olives. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
- Gently run a butter knife around edges to remove pizzas from the tin.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >