For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Everything you love about pizza, just smaller and healthier.
|1 green bell pepper, (finely diced)|
|8 small flour tortillas|
|1/2 zucchini, (thin sliced)|
|Vegan Parmesan cheese|
|Kalamata olives, (diced)|
|1 cup tomato sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use the rim of a drinking glass to cut tortillas into the pizza crust. Place in muffin tin. Press down gently.
- Spoon sauce on tortillas, top with cheese, zucchini, bell peppers and olives. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
- Gently run a butter knife around edges to remove pizzas from the tin.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >