For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
This sandwich is defiantly worth the wait.
|1 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|2 cups barbecue sauce|
|2 yellow onions, (sliced thin)|
|1 tablespoon kosher salt, (more for taste)|
|5 lb boneless pork loin roast|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|4 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Hamburger buns, (for serving)|
- Place garlic cloves and yellow onions in the slow cooker, pour in chicken stock.
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, kosher salt, ground cumin, brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Rub dry mixture over the pork shoulder. Evenly coat. Place pork roast into the slow cooker, cover and cook for 6 hours on high or 10 hours on low.
- Remove pork from slow cooker, strain liquid from slow cooker into a bowl. Set liquids aside.
- Shred pork with two forks. Return shredded pork to slow cooker, pour barbecue sauce over top. Stir together.
- Spoon shredded pork onto buns and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >