For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Rate this Recipe
This sandwich is defiantly worth the wait.
|1 tablespoons chili powder|
|1 cup chicken broth|
|2 cups barbecue sauce|
|2 yellow onions, (sliced thin)|
|1 tablespoon kosher salt, (more for taste)|
|5 lb boneless pork loin roast|
|1/2 teaspoon ground cumin|
|4 cloves garlic, (sliced thin)|
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|Hamburger buns, (for serving)|
- Place garlic cloves and yellow onions in the slow cooker, pour in chicken stock.
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, kosher salt, ground cumin, brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Rub dry mixture over the pork shoulder. Evenly coat. Place pork roast into the slow cooker, cover and cook for 6 hours on high or 10 hours on low.
- Remove pork from slow cooker, strain liquid from slow cooker into a bowl. Set liquids aside.
- Shred pork with two forks. Return shredded pork to slow cooker, pour barbecue sauce over top. Stir together.
- Spoon shredded pork onto buns and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >