For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
A simple recipe with big flavor.
|2 teaspoons paprika|
|2 teaspoons salt, more for taste|
|1 teaspoon pepper, more for taste|
|6 bone-in pork chops|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper|
|1/2 cup chopped red onion|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|Steamed rice, for side dish|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir together paprika, salt and black pepper in a pie plate. Sprinkle over pork chops.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a heavy skillet. Brown chops on both sides then transfer to a shallow baking dish.
- In same skillet, combine and cook bell pepper and onion, until onion is tender and lightly browned.
- Drizzle lemon juice over pork chops. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Cover baking dish with foil then bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from oven. Serve with steamed rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >