For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
A simple recipe with big flavor.
|2 teaspoons paprika|
|2 teaspoons salt, more for taste|
|1 teaspoon pepper, more for taste|
|6 bone-in pork chops|
|1/2 cup butter|
|1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper|
|1/2 cup chopped red onion|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|Steamed rice, for side dish|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Stir together paprika, salt and black pepper in a pie plate. Sprinkle over pork chops.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a heavy skillet. Brown chops on both sides then transfer to a shallow baking dish.
- In same skillet, combine and cook bell pepper and onion, until onion is tender and lightly browned.
- Drizzle lemon juice over pork chops. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Cover baking dish with foil then bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork chops from oven. Serve with steamed rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >