For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 catfish fillets|
|4 oz butter|
|4 oz dry white wine|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic|
|1 teaspoon chopped cilantro|
|Salt, to taste|
|Pepper, to taste|
|Paprika, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in oval casserole dish.
- Melt 4 ounces butter in small sauce pan.
- Add wine and remaining ingredients, except the paprika.
- Simmer about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon over fish. Now sprinkle paprika over fish.
- Bake fish for 10 to 12 minutes.